OKAY, I am switching it up some this week with my 20 CRAZY QUESTIONS. EVERY student who brings in the answers to all of my Eisenhower questions earns the treat. HAPPY HUNTING for answers. Let's see what you know:
1. In what city were Mamie and Ike married?
2. How many of Eisenhower's siblings were sisters?
3. When was Eisenhower born (month, day, and year)?
4. What is Eisenhower's military rank?
5. He was the _______ president and served from _______ to __________.
Bring in a paper with your answers written on it for the prize!
Have a super weekend!
Our hope to encourage the children in our classroom to love learning the way we do. Through engaging them in meaningful activities we are certain they will develop a curiosity that will spark their imagination and cause them to want discover all they can while in third grade. We hope to be able to share, with those of you at home, everyday what we have accomplished in the classroom! Trust us, we will be doing AMAZING things!